Dropbox Login – www.Dropbox.com
Sign in to Dropbox.com
Learn how to log in to one of the most useful apps on iPhones and Android devices, the Dropbox, which really ties your smartphone and computer together.
Here’s how to log in to Dropbox.
- Visit the Dropbox website – https://www.dropbox.com/
- Fill in your email address in the first box on login screen.
- Fill in your Dropbox password in the second box.
- Click on ‘Sign In’ and you are done!
www.Dropbox.com Mobile App Login
Most people use the Dropbox as an app to transfer files, documents and media content from one device to other so you will need to log in to the Dropbox mobile app to use it. Read the below given steps to know more about how you can log in to the Dropbox app .
- Download the Dropbox app from the official app market of your device. (Google Play, iTunes, BlackBerry, Windows Store)
- Open the Dropbox icon to launch the app.
- Tap on the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Enter you email address in the first box.
- Fill in your password in the next box.
- Tap on ‘Sign In’ .
Why Use Dropbox?
If you need a convenient, safe and legal way to transfer files, documents and media content from your smart phone to your computer and vice versa, Dropbox will be the best app to do so.
Apple products suffer from the problem of virtually no connectivity options and you can not transfer anything from your phone to your computer and that is where the Dropbox comes into play. Just drop any life or document in the Dropbox and it will be shared with your computer.
Thank you for reading our tutorial on how to log in to Dropbox. It is a great app that can save you lots of time and a data cable and with this app you can share your files continently anytime. If you are stuck at any point, feel free to let us know using the comment section below, we will be happy to help you.